Monument to the memory of the partisans, their liaison officers and supporters of the Samogitian district Šatrija team

History

Contact us

Luokė town v. part

 

A monument buried in the former gravel pits in this place in 1946-1950. Killed in the vicinity of Luokė and Luokė vls. In memory of the arrested partisans of the Šatrija team of the Samogitian district, their liaison officers and supporters, who were killed at the headquarters of the Stribai.

 

Unveiled in 2005 September 11 Through the care of Genovaitė, Elena and Jonas Vasiliauskas.

Reviews

To comment on