Cross in 1950 October 1 in memory of the partisans killed in the fighting

History

A cross in a bunker installed in this place in 1950. October 1 in battles with MGB Telsiai d. in memory of Alfons Urbonavičius-Struna, Chief of Staff of the Samogitian District Šatrija National Team, partisans Steponas Rekašius-Darius and Lionginas Sabaliauskas, who died as soldiers of the MGB army.

Built secretly in 1957. the care of the relatives of the killed partisans.

Pine forest. 30 quarters 14 slypas. Near Pamavio k. By the road towards Lake Ilgis

Photo by A. Beresnevičius, 2003
Source genocid.lt

Reviews

To comment on