Brėvikiai Manor is reached 3 km east from Alsėdžiai town. From ancient times the manor belonged to the old tribe of Samogitian noblemen Narutavičius. This tribe received the coat of arms in 1413. During the acts of Horodle. On that occasion their old name Norutis was changed to Narutowicz.
To this day a wooden dwelling house (palace), a barn, basement remains, part of the old manor alley have survived. Preparation of Stanislovas Narutavičius Museum was started.
The manor can be visited by prior arrangement by telephone.