Diploma work of A. Janusauskas, Telšiai Faculty of Vilnius Academy of Arts. Date of appearance 1974-1975.
The sculpture is dedicated to the weaving and spinning factory "Mastis". At the initiative and funds of M. Augustinavičius in Telšiškis in 1930-1932. a brick building in the center of the city where the first production began after the installation of the spinning facilities. The project of the factory was prepared by Juozas, son of M.Augustinavičius. 1938 another factory was built behind the railroad.