With the growth and strengthening of the Telšiai Jewish community in 1931-1934. A new and modern constructivist Jewish hospital building (architect Jonas Sidabras) was built on Gedimino Street. The hospital had 16 beds; there were therapeutic, obstetric-gynecological, surgical, operating and laboratory departments. For many years, the hospital was headed by Dr. N. Menuchin. The hospital was not limited to the treatment of members of the Jewish community, but also representatives of other nations.