Chapel 1944-1956 In memory of the partisans of the Samogitian district who died in the Varniai area.

History

Chapel 1944-1956 In memory of the partisans of the Samogitian district who died in the Varniai area.

Aut. architect Algirdas Žebrauskas.

Built in 1994.

At the intersection of M. Daukša and S. Dariaus and S. Girėno streets.

Photo by A. Beresnevičius, 1999
Source genocid.lt

Reviews

To comment on