We are looking for an organized, creative, active, freely communicative, responsible, curious person who loves his country.
Job title - manager.
Workload - 1 post.
The coefficient of the fixed part of the official salary is 6.5 (1176.5 euros) + supplements.
During the season work on weekends and holidays and during some events. Going on business trips.
Areas of work, content:
· Collection and systematization of tourism information;
· Communication with customers and provision of information;
· Ordering and selling souvenirs to the center's clients, preparing reports;
· Organization of public procurement and preparation of contracts;
· Communication with tourism business representatives;
· Creation of tourist routes, preparation of tourism publications;
· Initiation, preparation and implementation of projects in the field of tourism;
· Website and social network administration, updating of data on the Internet;
· Presentation of Telšiai region at exhibitions, fairs, meetings and elsewhere.
· Higher education: social sciences, business and management, marketing, tourism and leisure;
· Be able to work with Microsoft Office software, know IT and social networks;
· To have a very good command of the Lithuanian language and one foreign language, to be able to teach ideas fluently in writing and orally;
· To know the history, geography, tourism services and resources of Telšiai district;
· Excellent communication and written communication skills;
· Possibility to go on business trips.
· Guide certificate;
· Knowledge of Russian language;
· Experience in project preparation, implementation and administration;
· Experience in writing articles, publications, creative texts.
We are waiting for your CV and cover letter e-mail. email firstname.lastname@example.org until 2022. May 25 For more information call 8 630 94433
The method of selection of applicants is an interview.
Applicants who best meet the requirements will be notified in person by phone or email.